Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Training
A key requirement for anyone involved in the conduct of clinical research is Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training. GCP is the ethical and practical standard to which all clinical research is conducted.
22nd January 2019, 0915 – 1630, Room 1, Ashford Education Centre
To book onto a course please follow the process below:
- Set up an LMS account via the Clinical Research Network website under Learning and development http://learn.nihr.ac.uk/
- Click on “Face To Face workshops, and other learning”
- Scroll down to “CRN Kent, Surrey & Sussex”
- Click on “Good Clinical Practice (GCP) “
- Select the course heading you would like to attend
- Select the course venue you would like to attend and sign up to the course. You should receive an email notification and calendar appointment
Refresher GCP training can be arranged ad hoc by contacting the research department: 01932 723534
Please check back here for any upcoming dates for consent training or enquire in the research office.