Are you interested in Research?
The UK Clinical Trials Gateway makes it easy for people to sign up and volunteer to take part in NHS medical research. http://ukctg.nihr.ac.uk
Go to the website and sign up! They can help you:
- Learn more about what clinical trials are and why you might join one
- Find out what you need to know if you’re considering joining a trial
- Find out what happens when you’re on a trial
- Give your consent for researchers to contact you when a relevant trial is looking for people to take part
- Search UK clinical trials to find ones that are of interest to you by using the 'trial search' in the navigation bar
The UKCTG is run by the National Institute for Health Research whose aim is to “Improve the Health and Wealth of the Nation through Research”.