Public Board Meetings
The next Public Board Meeting will be held on Thursday 29th September 2022, 10:30-13:30, location: Lecture Theatre, Education Centre, Ashford Hospital, London Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3AA
Trust Board Meeting Timetable
- 29th September 2022, Ashford Hospital
Infection Prevention Control Guidelines and Visiting
We continue to maintain best IPC practice across all areas of the hospital sites, not just wards and clinics, in line with national guidance.
Watch our video on Infection Prevention Control Measures and Visiting Restrictions.
Please visit our Coronavirus pages for more detail about our current guidelines.
Corporate Affairs Manager / Board Secretary
Location of Board Meetings
Trust Board meetings are held at both our Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals sites. However, these may be held via Microsoft Teams to support social distancing (see above).
London Road, Ashford, Surrey, TW15 3AA
Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PZ
We welcome your question in advance of the board meetings so that we can give you a more thorough and detailed response.
Should you have any questions you wish to ask the Board please email them to us no later than 48 hours before the meeting takes place.
Publication of Meeting Papers
The papers for the board meetings will be published the Monday before the meeting is due to take place.
You can download the minutes and documentation of past meetings by clicking here.
Confidential and Public Board Papers
The Board has previously agreed that it wishes to meet in public. The Board however noted that there would always be times when matters need to be discussed in a closed session, where the public could not attend.
In the spirit of openness the Board details below the typical matters which will be discussed in closed session.
- any documents pertaining to litigation or potential litigation;
- anything that is potentially commercially sensitive (as well as commercially confidential) for either the Trust or a third party;
- any matter concerning an individual patient or member of staff;
- anything relating to data that may be adjudged "protected" under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
- Documents that may be exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Specific confidential items for example would include Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) and contracting/tendering reports.
Trust Board Register of Interests
- Trust Board Register of Interests (last updated May 2022)