Joan Booker Ward (Antenatal and Postnatal)
- 08.00hrs - 22.00hrs for partners only
- 14.00hrs - 20.00hrs for all other visitors. No more than 3 visitors at a time.
Children under 16 cannot visit at any time unless they are the brother/sister of the new baby.
Labour Ward Visiting Hours
- Partner allowed anytime
- In labour a maximum of two birthing partners.
- For all other visitors - visiting times are 2-4pm, 6-8pm. Only two visitors at a time during this period
- Children under the age of 16 are not able to visit unless they are siblings
This is to improve patient safety, reduce infection risks, maintain a lean environment and to allow families quiet time to bond with their baby.