Nursing and HCA Recruitment Event: Saturday 9th September 2017
We are pleased to announce the Acute Medical and Diagnostics & Orthopaedic Divisions are holding interviews for registered nurses and HCAs on Saturday 9th September 9-3pm at Ashford Hospital Education Centre.
We currently have vacancies in the following areas:
- Acute Medical wards at St Peters – including stroke, respiratory, acute medical unit, older persons assessment unit, gastroenterology, endocrinology and elderly care
- Emergency Department – based at St Peters
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Ward based at St Peters
- Imaging Department – Cross Site (registered nurses only)
- Bank Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants
The day will comprise of an assessment in the morning followed by your interview. We are hoping to be able to offer jobs on the day to the successful candidates so it would be helpful to bring along your ID documents as well. Refreshments will be available throughout the day and there will be free parking on site.