Health and Social Care Careers Open Evening – Ashford Hospital (Education Centre)
Thursday 24th January 2019 4.00pm - 8.00pm
If you are a student in year 9 and above come along and find out about the range of health and social careers available.
- Talk to practitioners about their job
- ‘Have a go’ activities
- Visit the simulation suite
- Talk to medical students
- Find out about careers pathways including apprenticeships
- The varied roles across the social care sector
Staff will be available to provide advice during the evening on the following careers:
- Biomedical Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Operating Department Practice
- Social Care
Information will also be available on non-clinical roles including business administration, Estates and IT careers.
This event is available to students, parents and teachers.
This event is being co-ordinated by Health Education England working in partnership with Ashford & St. Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.