Membership and Apply Online
Communication both within the organisation and with our public members is a key aspect of taking the Foundation Trust forward. I want to be part of the team that works towards developing the Trust for the benefit of all its members.
Becoming a member of the Foundation Trust gives you a greater opportunity to have a real stake in the future of Ashford & St. Peter’s. It’s free: all you need to do to register is provide us with a few details.
- If you live in one of our local authority wards, you can become a member by completing our online application form.
There are some key benefits to becoming a Foundation Trust member. You are able to:
- Take part in discussions and consultations about changes and developments at Ashford & St. Peter’s.
- Vote to appoint Governors.
- Stand as a Governor yourself (if you are over the age of 16).
- Receive regular communications about Ashford & St. Peter’s developments.
- Join special interest groups at Ashford & St. Peter’s.
- Join the NHS benefit and discount scheme.
See the email link above, or ring our Membership Manager, Anu Sehdev, on 01932 722063.
Reflecting our Local Communities
It is important that our members reflect the diversity within our local communities and we want to make sure that everyone who would like to be involved can be.
To be a member of Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust you need to live within defined local authority wards, as laid out in annex 1 of the constitution.
The map below shows the boundaries for these. We also have postcode checker where you can look to see whether you live within the boundaries.
Please input your postcode below to check whether you are eligible to become a member. If valid, then you can apply by emailing
Last Updated on Friday, 07 September 2012 15:34