A five year plan to improve local health and care services across Surrey Heartlands - our Sustainability and Transformation Plan
“Our plan is to work together as one area to improve public services and make sure we have sustainable, high quality health and care services for the long term.”
Across Surrey Heartlands, we are part of a partnership bringing together clinicians and other health and care staff – alongside patients, their carers and families and members of the public - to think through how we can transform services so local residents have access to the very best care and treatments. This is a new and exciting way of working, creating a real partnership that will make a positive difference to local people.
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (acute hospital services)
- Central Surrey Health (delivering community services across Surrey Downs)
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust (acute hospital services)
- Guildford and Waverley Clinical Commissioning Group
- North West Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (acute hospital services)
- South East Coast Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust (ambulance services)
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (delivering mental health services across Surrey)
- Surrey County Council (adult and children’s social care services)
- Surrey Downs Clinical Commissioning Group
- Virgin Care (delivering community services across West Surrey)
More information is available at www.surreyheartlands.uk.
Surrey Heartlands STP Public Meeting
On 20th October, representatives from the 11 organisations from Surrey Heartlands will meet at a specially convened committee, in public, to approve the next stage of our Sustainability and Transformation Plan.
The meeting on 20th October will be held at the H.G. Wells Centre in Church Street East, Woking, from 2.30 – 5.00 pm. To find out more and to submit questions, please visit their website.